Sunday, August 2, 2020

What do you like to do on rainy days?

It's been raining nearly all day, I was wondering what do like to do on rainy days? I feel like a rainy day especially if its on a Sunday is the perfect day to do absolutely nothing. So far I've watched a few old TV shows and I'm thinking of watching a movie maybe something like Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, which I haven't seen it in a while. Or something else like Eight Legged Freaks which I've seen so many times or Attack the Block, which I've never seen. I have to figure out if I want mindless watching or something new I need to pay attention to. I might save the latter for another day when I'm not being lazy. Other than that I have no idea what else to do today.

What do you like to do on rainy days?

No comments: