Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Comic Book Wednesday: October 14th Picks

Happy Comic Book Wednesday!

I'm sure you noticed that my site has been light on the reviews (comic book and otherwise), but I'll be posting more soon. I've been dealing with a rather long reading block but I just finished Rebellion of Thieves by Kekla Magoon and will have the review up today.

Anyway, back to comics. What are my fellow comic book fans picking up today? I have two on my list: Detective Comics and Wonder Woman. Since, I only added these two maybe I'll see something else when I go to the comic book store. 


DC Comics


Book: Detective Comics #1028

Description:

Spinning out of the events of “The Joker War” and Detective Comics #1027 comes a tale of the beginning of the end for Gotham City’s status quo. With tensions flaring and a new mayoral candidate making his anti-hero agenda known to the city, Batman and his allies are stretched thin to keep the peace. But just as things couldn’t look any worse, a string of gruesome murders has left a trail of the most corrupt in Gotham City losing their heads...literally. If Batman doesn’t quickly find the killer-the Dark Knight will be next.






Book: Wonder Woman #764

Description:

Wonder Woman and Max Lord are on the hunt for some missing and extremely dangerous weaponry from Lord Industries, and the search has brought this unlikely duo to…Miami? Fun in the sun will have to wait-because if Diana and Max can’t uncover this illegal arms trade, the entire city could be blown sky high! But we’re sure Max Lord will be nothing but helpful…right?

No comments: