Saturday, December 26, 2020

Book Girl Thoughts: I'm Still Watching Christmas Movies!

How was everyone’s Christmas? Did you get what you wanted?

I haven't watched Wonder Woman 1984 yet but I plan to. The reason why I haven't is because I'm still watching Christmas movies, shows and specials. After Thanksgiving, I'm all about Christmas. I love watching all the movies, show and specials I can find. I'm watching a movie right now as I write this and will watch another once it ends.


As much as I love Wonder Woman and I really can't wait to watch the new movie, I have to finish enjoying Christmas. Yes, the holiday is over but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy all the movies and more until New Year's Eve. Because you know Hallmark will still show movies until the new year. That network never missed an opportunity to promote Christmas by showcasing it over two different channels. I also have some Christmas movies on DVD that I haven't watched this year, maybe I'll pull a few off the shelf and watch them.

While I'm spending my day watching Christmas movies, just know that I am eagerly waiting to watch Wonder Woman 1984. So, no spoilers. Happy Holidays everyone.

No comments: