Saturday, December 5, 2020

Fashion Meets Fandom: Poe Dameron's Life Day BB-8 Sweater

Have you watched the LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special? If you haven't please do. I love it, it's funny and adorable. Something else I really love is Poe Dameron's festive green BB-8 sweater. It's so cute, I had to see if I could find something that was just as cute as Poe's.


I did find something, it's not a sweater but this BB-8 ornament sweatshirt feel just as festive. And if we didn't have a pandemic, this is something I could see wearing to a Christmas or holiday party. Instead, it could be something I can wear at home while celebrating throughout the holiday.


Star Wars BB-8 Christmas Tree Ornaments Sweatshirt                       $36.90 - $38.90                     Hot Topic (hottopic.com)

- Sizes: Small to 3XL

No comments: