Tuesday, December 15, 2020

If you could invite five characters to your book club, who would it be?

Let's see, if I could invite five characters to my book club, who would it be?

I've answered this type of question so many times and I tend to go with some of my usual group of fictional bookworms. So this time, I decided to choose some different characters that I would invite to my book club. There are so many I wanted to choose (I'll have to write another post) but for this one I kept it to five. And here is my answer:


1. Princess Leia Organa (Star Wars): Out of the original trio, I feel like Princess Leia would enjoy a little down time discussing books. I do wonder what type of books she would recommend reading? Would it be a sci-fi romance, something on politics or perhaps something completely different.




2. Abraham "Bram" Greenfeld (Simon vs./Love, Simon): In the book Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, Bram had a really good understanding of classic literature and seemed to really enjoy reading. It would be interesting to see what types of books he would read other than the ones assigned for school.




3. Richard Castle (Castle): I figure you can't write as many books as he has and not enjoy reading them as well. And with his quirky and outlandish personality I'm sure he would be a lot of fun in a book club.




4. Lara Jean Song Covey (To All the Boys): Lara Jean is a total bookworm and a romantic, I could see her recommending a lot of romance books. And not to mention she would bring amazing treats like homemade cookies and cupcakes to the meeting or recommend plenty of recipes that everyone could try.




5. Velma Dinkley (Scooby-Doo): Since Velma spends most of her time solving strange mysteries and sometimes (depending on the Scooby-Doo series or movie) used information in books to help solve the case. I figure going to a book club would be a way to read a lot of different books that have nothing to do with solving a case.

No comments: