Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Comic Book Wednesday: January 13th Picks

Happy Comic Book Wednesday!

What books are my fellow comic book fans picking up today? I only have one book on my list, Betty and Veronica Friends Forever.

So with not that many books to talk about, I was wondering what character do you wish had an animated movie? For me, it's Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) and I would love if it featured Oracle (Barbara Gordon). The short lived run of Steph's Batgirl comic book series written by Bryan Q. Miller could easily be used as inspiration for a movie or two.


Archie Comics


Book: Betty and Veronica Friends Forever: Winterfest #1

Description:

While the air is chilly stay warm inside and get cozy with this collection of Betty and Veronica’s winter adventures! From snowy schemes to raucous reindeer, you’re sure to have a wild winter with Betty and Veronica.

No comments: