Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Comic Book Wednesday: January 20th

Happy Comic Book Wednesday!

I miss going to my favorite comic book store so much! I loved going with friends and sharing what we were reading every week. Now, we all go by ourselves and talk to each other later over the phone about whatever books we ended up getting.

I especially miss going to my local comic book store on days when I have nothing on my list. Then I could spend time going through the aisles seeing if there are any books I might want to read. But now that there's a customer limit (due to the pandemic), I don't want to be the person wasting time and hold up the line when others want to get in the store.

Since I don't have any books on my list, I figure we could have a little discussion. Are there any characters you wish had their own comic book series? For me, my answer is Poison Ivy (DC Comics), Lady Sif (Marvel), Thunder (Anissa Pierce - DC Comics), Wonder Girl (DC Comcis and Krypto the Wonder Dog (DC Comics). I would love to read a series with each of these characters with Krypto being a miniseries but so far it doesn't look like it'll happen anytime soon.

No comments: