Monday, January 4, 2021

What's something about the Agent Carter TV Series that you really liked?

Lately, I've been thinking of rewatching Agent Carter. It's really been a while since I've seen the show. For anyone who has watched the show, what's something you really liked about the TV series?

I liked that throughout the two seasons, the show gave viewers a chance to see Peggy Carter grow as a character and at the same time show why she's so amazing. Peggy was so much more than Steve Rogers former love interest but I did like that in the second season, she had several chances for love. And she ultimately found something new with Daniel Sousa.

The only thing I didn't like is that the second season ended on a cliffhanger and that's only because the show was unfortunately cancelled. I really wished more people had watched Agent Carter. Total side note, I'm still disappointed that the MCU ruined her story by having her end up with Steve. I guess I just love that she had moved on from Steve and I also loved her chemistry and connection with Daniel.


Artwork: Peggy Carter by Des Taylor

No comments: