Sunday, February 7, 2021

Janet Jackson Appreciation Day: What are your favorite songs or videos

It's Janet Jackson Appreciation Day! I want to know what are your favorite songs or videos of the legendary singer? There are so many of her songs that I love and this list would have been even longer if I had posted them all. 


All For You





All Nite (Don't Stop)





Alright




Alright featuring Heavy D





Because Of Love





Control





Doesn't Really Matter





Escapade





Feedback





Go Deep





Got 'Til It's Gone featuring Q-Tip and Joni Mitchell





I Get Lonely featuring BLACKstreet





If





Made For Now by Janet Jackson and Daddy Yankee





Miss You Much





No Sleep featuring J. Cole





Rhythm Nation





Runaway





Scream by Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson





That's The Way Love Goes





The Pleasure Principle





What Have You Done For Me Lately





When I Think of You

No comments: