Monday, February 8, 2021

New Trailer for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier

The more I see of The Falcon and The Winter Soldier the more excited I am to see it. This new trailer is so fantastic. I can't get over Sam and Bucky going to as fans have called it "couples therapy", because these two certainly bicker enough like an old married couple. Hopefully the therapy will work out for them and they can sort out whatever issues they're having. This might be an unpopular opinion but I think Sam and Bucky have better chemistry than Steve and Bucky. And I like that ever since Captain America: Civil War, Sam and Bucky became a fan favorite duo which I'm sure factored into them getting this TV series.

Something I'm so happy to see in this trailer is Sharon Carter. I'm still annoyed by how Sharon was treated in the MCU, she should have been in both Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. And she also should have still been Steve Rogers' love interest, it made no sense to write Steve back to being fixated on Peggy Carter. He was over her and he should have been moving forward with his life and not looking backwards. Anyway, I'm so happy that Sharon was shown in the trailer and totally kicking butt.

No comments: