Sunday, March 7, 2021

What’s everyone watching this weekend?

I finally got caught up on 9-1-1: Lone Star and I love it just as much the original 9-1-1 series. I like that the Texas crew has a totally different vibe than the Los Angeles crew. Both shows have an amazing cast, amazing writing and production. These shows are totally worth the watch especially if you're looking for drama, action and humor. I can't wait for the mid season finale for both shows on Monday.

(9-1-1: Lone Star season 2 promo)


I've also watched the first five episodes from the first season of Supergirl. From those episodes, you can see how much the show was changing and Kara was slowly starting to gain more confidence in herself and her abilities. It still annoys me that in this universe Kara was raised by the Danvers instead of Martha and Jonathan Kent. I guess they wanted to do something different and sort of follow some of the comic book canon but I really wish the Kents were the ones who took care of her. Anyway, the first season wasn't bad but I like how the series progressed once it moved to The CW.



Let's see, I missed last night's Hallmark movie Fit for a Prince. So, I'm going to watch it today, it re-airs this evening.


Starring: Natalie Hall, Jonathan Keltz, Rebecca Lamarche, Ish Morris, Tanya Clarke and more

Director: Marita Grabiak

Description:

Sparks fly when a seamstress tries to impress a prince by designing dresses for a charity ball.

No comments: