Monday, April 26, 2021

Characters Reading: Henrietta Wilson (9-1-1)

I usually post Characters Reading on Friday but since a new episode of 9-1-1 in on tonight I thought I'd post this today (and maybe another non-9-1-1 one on Friday).

By now some of you know that 9-1-1 is one of my new favorite shows and that Jinx is one of my favorite episodes. What I loved about the episode is that it was so funny and the firefighters kept having nonstop bad luck and getting ridiculous emergency calls. However, they did have a little downtime which gave Howard "Chimney" Han, Evan "Buck" Buckley and Henrietta "Hen" Wilson a moment to read their books.

While Chim was reading about caring for your baby and Buck about love languages, Hen was reading HONORS: The Social Game of Medical School by Dr. Maximus Draconus Arcaknight. And since she's in her first year of medical school, I'm sure the information in this book will be helpful to her at some point.

(9-1-1 season 4 episode 6 "Jinx")

No comments: