Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Comic Book Wednesday: April 28th Picks

When do you read your new weekly comics?

A) As soon as you get them.
B) You carve a specific time to read them.
C) You read them whenever you find the time.

I used to be A then I moved to B and now I'm currently at C. My weekly comics have piled up because I was so busy but now that I got my time more organized, I'm slowly moving back up to B. I may never have as much free time as I once did to read my comics as soon as I got them. But I love reading my comics so I decided to make sure I had time for it.

Well here's my list for the week:


DC Comics


Book: Batman/Superman #17

Description:

In a world where Superman’s rocket never reached Earth, the Dark Knight and his sidekick discover a startling rift between dimensions. On the other side? A world where Martha Wayne survived, and Bruce never grew up to be Batman! Not only that, but a strange alien has emerged from the rift who’s faster than a locomotive and can leap tall buildings in a single bound...the Superman of Metropolis! When these worlds collide, the architects of this alternate history are revealed, and the only ones who can thwart their deadly experiments are the Batman and Superman of Earth-0! It’s a dynamic dual-world adventure!






Book: Detective Comics #1035

Description:

Introducing Mr. Worth! When his daughter is killed during the brutal crime wave gripping Gotham City, eight-foot-tall stack of muscle and money Roland Worth sets out on a path of revenge toward the prime suspect in the crime: Batman! The Dark Knight has been framed for murder, and to make matters worse, this grisly deed seems to be connected to yet another emerging villainous force on the horizon. It’s a rogues gallery explosions and this time there’s no mansion on the hill for Bruce Wayne to mount his counterattack!

Plus, part one of “Huntress and the Hunted!” This two-part story zeroes in on Gotham’s own Violet Vengeance! In this chapter, her world is rocked by the gruesome murder of a dear friend...but there’s more to this sinister scene than meets the eye!





Dynamite Entertainment


Book: Dejah Thoris: Winter's End

Description:

Dejah Thoris has saved her world from the catastrophic End Winter. Now she must help rebuild Barsoom to its former greatness! But certain factions see benefit in keeping Barsoom cold and dark. Dejah will need help, and she may find it in the return of her true love…JOHN CARTER!

No comments: