Friday, April 2, 2021

Fashion Meets Fandom: The Child Leggings

I love pants and leggings in eye-catching colorful prints, it always makes me feel happy whenever I wear them. For anyone a little apprehensive or scared of wearing print pants, an easy way to style them is by pairing them with a solid top. That way you won't feel too overwhelmed by all the print.

When I saw The Child leggings featuring Grogu and other images, I thought it would be cute to pair it with a simple black sweatshirt for a casual look. You could easily pair it with a black cami and long cardigan or a black flowy top for another look.

I think fashion is fun and I don't think anyone should feel like they can't wear a style such as print pants.


Sweatshirt

Vintage Crew-Neck Sweatshirt                 $20.00 (sale, regular price $29.99)                Old Navy (oldnavy.gap.com)




Leggings

Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Leggings                $21.52 (sale, regular price $26.90)             Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: