Thursday, April 1, 2021

Happy April!

It's April and I think it's going to be a good month. We have a whole new month to set new goals. What's something you want to achieve this month? It could be something small and simple as reading a big book or something big like training for a marathon. I like that we get to make new experiences along with finding and reading new books, watching new TV shows and movies.

As I'm writing this, I can't help thinking about all the terrible things happening in the world which is why I want my site Book Girl to be a fun place to hang out and we can talk about books, shows, movies, characters, fandom, fashion, health and fitness, etc.

I want to continue creating a fun space and look forward to making it even more so. I also created a Book Girl Patreon account and if you're interested please become a member. I'm still working on trying to make both my blog and patreon fun for everyone.

No comments: