Sunday, September 19, 2021

Have you ever created or thought of creating a capsule wardrobe?

Sometimes, I think about decluttering my closet and getting rid of most of the clothes in it and creating a capsule wardrobe. But as much as I think it would be easier to downsize my closet and create various outfits from a select wardrobe, I wonder how creative I can be with only a few key pieces. Would my wardrobe be boring with only a few items, I know I would add more pieces but it would probably take some time to build up my wardrobe again.

I like putting together outfits from the all the clothes I have, it's fun creating new looks with the clothes I have along with the addition of a few new pieces I'd buy. I really like spontaneously picking things from my closet and I don't want to limit my vision. The closest I've gotten to having a capsule wardrobe is whenever I'd travel (which I haven't done in a long time) because I don't like to lug around a lot stuff on vacation.

So, my final answer to the question is no. Although, I like the idea of creating a capsule wardrobe, I just don't think it would work for me.

No comments: