Saturday, October 2, 2021

What are you reading this weekend?

I don't know about you, but I am super ready for this weekend. I'm doing nothing but relaxing and reading. With that said, my fellow bookworms, I wanted to know what book you're reading this weekend? I'm going to be reading The Death Cure by James Dashner and I can't wait to start reading it.

Now that I'll be reading this, that leaves only two more books left in this series. I would love to finish The Maze Runner series by the end of the year.


Book: The Death Cure (The Maze Runner book #3) by James Dashner

Description:

WICKED has taken everything from Thomas: his life, his memories, and now his only friends—the Gladers. But it’s finally over. The trials are complete, after one final test.

What WICKED doesn’t know is that Thomas remembers far more than they think. And it’s enough to prove that he can’t believe a word of what they say.

Thomas beat the Maze. He survived the Scorch. He’ll risk anything to save his friends. But the truth might be what ends it all.

The time for lies is over.

No comments: