Sunday, November 14, 2021

Do You Want to Celebrate British Midwinter Ghost Story Season?

I can't believe I just found out about British Midwinter Ghost Story Season and although I'm not British, it still seems like a fun way to celebrate the season with ghostly tales. I'm already thinking about what spooky movies and TV shows episodes to watch and maybe even squeeze in a book if I have the time to read it.

From what I gathered, British Midwinter Ghost Story season is celebrated from November 11th until after Christmas. With the winter sometimes being a little cold and dreary and I think the Midwinter Ghost Story season seems like something fun to enjoy. As it's snowing right now, all I can think of is putting on a ghostly movie and curling up on the sofa with some popcorn. I also might watch Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (it also includes a few ghosts).

No comments: