Monday, November 15, 2021

Trailer for tonight's episode of 9-1-1 "Defend in Place"

9-1-1 is one of my favorite shows which I'm sure is no surprise to anyone who visits my blog. But after last week's slightly lackluster episode I really hope the one airing tonight will be better. Well, at least from the trailer, it shows the firefighters are trying to deal with a serious fire at a hospital. I think it's also going to be great seeing Dr. David Hale actually at the hospital doing his job which is rare since the writers seemed to have forgotten that he's a doctor and not just Michael Grant's boyfriend.

I'm really looking forward to watching tonight's episode, I'm really hoping it will be good (if not fantastic).

Defend in Place (season 5 episode 8)

Description:

Bobby and the 118 race to save lives after an explosion rocks the hospital where Dr. David Hale (guest star La Monde Byrd) is performing surgery. Meanwhile, Michael makes a life-changing decision.

No comments: