Sunday, November 28, 2021

Fashion Meets Fandom: Rose Tico

Fashion is probably the last thing on anyone's mind who's fighting in the Resistance but Rose Tico's maintenance/utility jumpsuit or coveralls from Star Wars: The Last Jedi inspired me. So, for this Fashion Meets Fandom, I used her jumpsuit as inspiration to create an outfit. Rose's suit is not something that's overly embellished because it's designed for work, comfort and durability.


Although, her jumpsuit is a one piece ensemble, for this post I chose three separate pieces: a jacket, shirt and pants to create the look. And instead of the yellowish green of Rose's jumpsuit, I kept each of the pieces in olive green.  


For this inspired look, I went for a comfy mix with a slight Resistance feel. I paired a military jacket with a button down shirt and jogger pants. To complete the look, I'd pair it with brown boots and maybe a tote bag.


Jacket

AE Cropped Military Jacket                $55.96 (sale, regular price $79.95)             American Eagle (ae.com)





Shirt

Raglan Long Sleeve Button-Down Shirt by Universal Thread              $14.00 (sale, regular price $20.00)            Target (target.com)





Pants

Ribbed Pull-On Joggers with Washwell             $27.00 (sale, regular price $69.95)            Gap (gap.com)

No comments: