Friday, November 26, 2021

Video: "She Said Yes" Short Film (+ Mini Review)

I just finished watching the short film She Said Yes (which I also posted below) and it's really well-made and really funny. I laughed a lot watching this. I think Ben is a lazy, good for nothing, low life little weasel. I can't believed he pulled a Mr. Bean (for reference watch the Mr. Bean 7th episode Merry Christmas, Mr. Bean) and showed up with an empty ring box and expected his girlfriend's mother Debra to provide a ring. This guy is nothing but red flags and I hope his girlfriend Ana never marries him. Hopefully, she'll listen to her mother because although this encounter was funny for the viewer to watch, it was terrible for Debra to experience.

I really enjoyed watching this, if you're looking for a good laugh and you have a few minutes please watch She Said Yes. I'd love to know what you think of it.


She Said Yes

Cast and Crew:

Directed by Keith Tripler
Written by John Bellina
Starring: Oliver Stark and Debra Christofferson
Director of Photography: Steve Darby
Edited by Spencer Koobatian
Original Music by Christian Buenaventura

Description:

When Ben wants to propose to his girlfriend Ana, he goes to his girlfriend’s mom Debra to ask for Ana's hand in marriage. However, this encounter may prove that Ben may not be a good match for her daughter.

No comments: