Friday, November 26, 2021

It's still the British Midwinter Ghost Story Season, what ghostly stories have you been enjoying?

For anyone who doesn't know, the British Midwinter Ghost Story Season is celebrated from November 11th until after Christmas. And I was wondering for anyone who is celebrating, what ghostly stories have you been enjoying?

I've been rewatching episodes of Scooby-Doo! Where Are You? animated series and it made me realize that so many of the mysteries center around "ghostly" crooks and villains. It's fun seeing how the gang tries to solve the mystery which usually ends with Shaggy and Scooby being used as live bait to help trap the "ghost". I've also been rewatching a few episodes of Supernatural and the show also had quite a few ghostly episodes as well. I'm slowly making my way through a rewatch of the Paranormal Activity movies, so far I've rewatched the first movie. Maybe I'll watch the second one today.

This is my first time celebrating the British Midwinter Ghost Story Season and I'm enjoying it. As much as I enjoy the celebrating the usual holidays, finding out about and now celebrating the British Midwinter Ghost Story Season adds a little something extra and fun to this time of the year.

No comments: