Friday, November 26, 2021

Fandom Friday: Random Fandom Thoughts #14: Robin Robin, TV Shows, She's the Man


Happy Friday, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! But it's now back to Fandom Friday and I want to know what's on your mind?

- I watched the animated short film Robin Robin on Wednesday and I absolutely loved it. It’s so cute and funny and all around cozy as Robin and her family go on the most zaniest adventure. I highely recommend watching it.






- There are six shows that have been on my mind lately that I really want to rewatch: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Burn Notice, Ghost Whisperer, Girlfriends, Into the Badlands and The X-Files. If I can find a little extra time, I'll start watching at least one of them.





- One of my favorite Amanda Bynes movies is the 2006 romantic comedy She's the Man. This movie is so funny it follows as Bynes' character Viola Hastings helps her twin brother Sebastian by pretending to be him at his boarding school after he took off to London.

While Viola was there, she was trying to prove something to herself. Because at her actual high school, the girls soccer team was cut and she had wanted to try out for the boys team but due to sexist and out dated rules she couldn't. However, since the boarding school had a soccer team she tried out under the guise of being her brother and made the team. But chaos ensues when romance enters the story because Viola (as Sebastian) likes her roommate Duke but Duke like Olivia but Olivia like Sebastian. It's one big chaotic, hilarious mess.

No comments: