Monday, December 6, 2021

Trailer for tonight's episode of 9-1-1: Wrapped in Red

For tonight's episode, I will be keeping my expectations real low especially as bad as the first half of the fifth season has been. It's been really terrible. I'm definitely not trying speculate as to what will happen in this Christmas episode because as poorly written as some of the episodes have been all I can hope is that the mid-season finale won't suck or be too disappointing. But as the saying in Star Wars goes "I have a bad feeling about this" yet I really do hope it will be good.


9-1-1 season 5 episode 10: Wrapped in Red                                                  8:00 PM EST                                                               FOX


Description:

The members of the 118 are called to a series of emergencies around Christmas Eve. Then, Eddie struggles with an emotional Christopher.

No comments: