Thursday, February 24, 2022

Fashion: Bucket Bag

I love a bucket bag, it's a classic that's a perfect little carryall. The style is a mix between a structured and polished look and a laid-back slouchy vibe that depending on the size can hold a good amount of stuff. I like to think of it as a really stylish tote bag.

I have one that I love using but I've had it for a long time and it's starting to fray a bit. And I've started looking for a new one, below are five bucket bags that I found and I really like.


ASOS DESIGN Bonded Bucket Bag                           $35.00                                        ASOS (asos.com)





Calvin Klein Gabrianna Mini Bucket Bag                           $76.80 (sale, regular price $128.00)                                        Macy's (macys.com)





The Sak Sayulita Crochet Drawstring                           $89.80                                        Macy's (macys.com)





HOBO Sander Leather Crossbody Bucket Bag                           $99.97                                        Nordstrom Rack (nordstromrack.com)





Drawstring Bucket                           $119.00                                        The Sak (thesak.com)

No comments: