Wednesday, February 23, 2022

What's something fun you've added to your morning routine?

Good Morning Everyone!

I was wondering what's something fun you've added to your morning routine? I've added watching cartoons while I eat my breakfast. Starting the morning reading or watching the news although informative can be a little depressing especially with so many terrible things happening. Which is why I started watching cartoons.

When I was a kid, I used to love starting my day watching cartoons while I ate my breakfast. Which made me think why not go back to doing that again. Since then it's been a fun way to start my day. I still check the news to see what going on in the world but starting my day with cartoons has been a really good decision.

So, what's something fun you've added to your morning routine?

No comments: