Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Happy National Reading Month!

Happy March!

I can't believe I forgot to post something yesterday for the start of National Reading Month. Well, I guess around here every month is reading month. But National Reading Month is a great time to focus on reading and it doesn't matter if you're a prolific reader or a casual reader, this month is to celebrate the joy of reading. I feel like there should be no pressure to read, reading should be fun. Some days I don't have as much time to read as I'd like to and on those days I still try to find a little time to read even if it's for five minutes. I love to read, it's fun to let your imagination take over and fully immerse yourself into the story.

Throughout the month I want to check in to see how everyone is celebrating National Reading Month.

No comments: