Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Photo: Aisha Hinds and Ryan Guzman

I know I said I don't like to post behind the scenes pictures which is true and that's mainly with pictures and videos that show actual stuff that could potentially be spoilers. However, I don't mind posting pictures like this of the actors having fun behind the scenes. Such as Aisha Hinds and Ryan Guzman doing ridiculous poses behind the scenes of 9-1-1. It takes a lot of confidence to pull off wearing a firefighter costume as well as a baseball hat, hooded sweatshirt, sweat shorts and rubber boots and still look cool. But somehow they do.

Something I think is underrated is the friendship between their characters Henrietta "Hen" Wilson and Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz. Since both Hen and Eddie have separate more prominent friendships with Howard "Chimney" Han and Evan "Buck Buckley respectively, the friendship between the two of them is something also really special but unfortunately I feel it's often overlooked.

Photo Credit: Ryan Guzman's Instagram story (Instagram: ryanaguzman)


No comments: