Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Nesting: Sailor Moon Luna Mug

I love watching Sailor Moon and I always found it interesting that Luna the cat tries her best to help Serena without losing her patience with her young charge. But Serena is so loony and lazy that Luna really has her work cut out for her in trying to guide her.

As soon as I saw this Luna mug, I wanted it. But I know I don't need another mug but I haven't bought one in a while. And by a while, it's been over a year. I keep finding really cute mugs but I haven't bought any of them. Which is why I wouldn't mind getting this one. I think it would be fun to drink my tea out of it. But I don't know.

What do you think, is this Luna mug a good find or something not worth getting?

Sailor Moon Luna Mug by ABYSTYLE                                              $16.99                                               Target (target.com)

- 11.5 ounces
- 6 Inches (H) x 8 Inches (W)
- Includes a removable top
- Ceramic
- Hand Wash

No comments: