Sunday, April 3, 2022

What's the last book and movie you recommended?

Let's see the last book I recommended was Black Magick volume #1 by Greg Rucka and Nicola Scott. A friend was looking for something new to read and so I recommended this book. This first volume was a fantastic read and now this post has reminded me that I still need to get and read the second volume.


Book: Black Magick volume #1: Awakening (issues #1-5) by Greg Rucka with illustrations by Nicola Scott

Description:

Rowan Black is a detective with the Portsmouth PD... and a witch, two aspects of her life she has struggled to keep separate. Now someone is targeting Rowan, someone who knows her secrets and means to expose her... or worse.





As for the last movie I recommended, it's the horror comedy Benny Loves You. I laughed so hard watching this ridiculous movie and I can't help recommending it whenever someone is looking for something to watch.


Starring: Karl Holt, Claire Cartwright, George Collie, James Parsons, Anthony Styles, Darren Benedict, Lydia Hourihan and more

Director and Writer: Karl Holt

Description:

Desperate to improve his life, Jack throws out all his childhood belongings -- including a beloved plush animal named Benny. However, it's a move that has disastrous consequences when Benny springs to life with deadly intentions.

No comments: