Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Fashion Meets Fandom: Star Wars Endor Ewok Dress

Happy Wednesday!

I was doing a little online browsing and saw that Her Universe has some new items. There are a few pieces I'm thinking of getting such as the Star Wars Ahsoka Tano leggings, Star Wars Logo Droids Raglan T-Shirt, Disney Aladdin Carpet Ride Dress and this really cute Star Wars Endor Ewok Dress. I love the adorable print, it's cute and goes so perfectly with the classic silhouette and color of the dress. I'm obsessed, I have to get this dress, it's just so cute.

I could see wearing it with a pair of cute sandals or flip-flops and a lightweight sweater or blazer. How would you wear or style this dress?

Her Universe Star Wars Endor Ewok Ringer Dress                                $49.90                                          Her Universe (heruniverse.com)

No comments: