Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Currently Reading: Caribbean Cruising

Have you ever read a book that was so bad you dreaded having to pick it up to read it. Well, that's how I felt reading Resident Evil: Retribution (Resident Evil novelization #4) by John Shirley, I finally decided to not finish reading it. Life is too short to force myself to read bad books.

I'm not sure if I'll write a review for what I had to force myself to have read for Resident Evil: Retribution. But for now I'm moving on to another hopefully better story, Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne. It seems like a fun, light-hearted book of a girl trying to enjoy a vacation on a cruise ship. I do hope it'll be a good read.


Book: Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne

Description:

The perfect summer story of a girl, several boys, and a cruise ship full of possibilities.

Lindsay has never been on a cruise, but she knows exactly what she wants to do now that she is: climb a waterfall, snorkel, meet lots of cute guys, and look for one perfect guy for a summer fling.

But her to-do list isn't going according to plan, especially when she discovers that it's impossible to have a fling-when you're actually falling in love.

No comments: