Saturday, August 6, 2022

Fashion: Harry Potter Diagon Alley Tote Bag

Happy Saturday!

Earlier today, I watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. That's one of my favorite movie, I absolutely love it. And I love the scene (in the book as well) when Harry first went to Diagon Alley. He was so surprised and in awe of everything he saw.

After watching the movie, I know I shouldn't have looked at any Harry Potter merchandise because I ended up finding this Diagon Alley tote bag. I know I don't need yet another tote bag but I really like this one. I think it's pretty cool that it features the names of the stores found in Diagon Alley on one side of it.

I know I don't need it but I just really like it.

Diagon Alley Tote Bag                                $8.00                                          Harry Potter Shop (harrypottershop.com)

- 14.5" (length) x 16.5" (height)

No comments: