Monday, August 15, 2022

Most Memorable Scene: Guardians of the Galaxy vol. #2: The Guardians and The Sovereign

Happy Monday!

I can definitely say that I didn't have a happy weekend. I was sick with a really bad cold (not Covid thankfully) and I didn't do anything all weekend except take medicine and rest. I didn't have the energy to read, watch or write anything which is why I didn't get to post a Weekend Film for Sunday and few other things I had originally plan to post. Here's one, a Most Memorable Scene from Guardians of the Galaxy vol. #2.

If it wasn't for Rocket Raccoon stealing some of the Sovereign's batteries, the Guardians never would have had to try to keep evading the Sovereign. Then Peter Quill wouldn't ended up meeting his biological father (because Yondu Udonta is really his father) who turned out to be yet another terrible being. Anyway, I find this scene interesting because Drax laughing at Rocket was way too obvious that they were up to no good.

No comments: