Sunday, August 21, 2022

Nesting: R2-D2 Popcorn Maker

I love watching my favorite movies or shows and having some popcorn while I watch them. And I've been thinking of getting a new popcorn maker because the one I have is nearing it's end. I found this R2-D2 one and it's so cool. However, the price makes me think that this is not the droid, I mean popcorn maker that I'm looking for. I know, I just had to say it.

This is pretty cool but I'm a geek on a budget, so I'm wondering if this is worth getting? But as as a Star Wars fan I think this is so cool and it's totally caught my interest. I love all the details and it truly looks like R2-D2. I do make a lot of popcorn so my reasoning would be that this will pay for itself in the long run. I'm definitely going to think about it.

Star Wars R2D2 Popcorn Maker                                 $99.95                                          Williams Sonoma (williams-sonoma.com)

- Air Popper
- 12 1/2" x 9 3/4" x 16" high
- BPA-free plastic housing
- Head doubles as a serving bowl
- Includes butter warmer and popcorn scoop

No comments: