Thursday, September 1, 2022

(Almost) Weekend Film: Love in the Villa

It's a new month and new movies. There's a new romantic comedy set in Italy, this time it's the Netflix movie Love in the Villa. Unlike last week's Netflix romantic comedy premiere That's Amor, I did see promotion for Love in the Villa.

I always wanted to visit Italy and all these movies are not helping my wanderlust. I really think this movie looks so cute and romantic, I can't wait to see it.


Love in the Villa (Netflix)


Starring: Kat Graham, Tom Hopper, Laura Hopper, Raymond Ablack, Sean Amsing, Emilio Solfrizzi, Stefano Skalkotos and more

Director: Mark Steven Johnson

Writer: Mark Steven Johnson

Description:

A young woman takes a trip to romantic Verona, Italy, after a breakup, only to find that the villa she reserved was double-booked, and she'll have to share her vacation with a cynical British man.

No comments: