Saturday, September 10, 2022

Teaser Trailer: The Little Mermaid

I know I've mentioned a few times that I'm not the biggest fan of Disney constantly making live-action versions of the company's animated movies. The company's latest live-action movie is Pinocchio and it was just released on Disney+ on Thursday (Sept. 8th). My issue with live-action adaptaion is mainly because I feel like it's a lack of imagination and creativity and plus I don't think animation is appreciated enough. However with that said, I have watched nearly all of the live-action movies because I love the stories.

Which brings me to Disney's upcoming movie The Little Mermaid. I think this teaser trailer looks absolutely beautiful, it makes you want to explore the sea that Ariel truly wants to leave for our world and Prince Eric. I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie and seeing if there are any changes to the story because there usually is with the live-action versions. The Little Mermaid is scheduled to be released in theatres on May 26, 2023.

No comments: