Saturday, September 10, 2022

Toy Corner: Mighty Morphin Ninja Yellow Ranger Action Figure

As soon as I saw this Power Rangers action figure I had to post it. Not only is pretty cool but the action figure is Aisha Campbell's Yellow Power Ranger. I'm so happy that so many different Rangers have been getting more merchandise because Adam Park (Black Ranger), Rocco "Rocky" DeSantos (Red Ranger) and Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Ranger) also have action figures too.

This Yellow Ranger action figure isn't available to buy just yet, I believe it might be released in November, but don't quote me on it. However, it is available for pre-order which I think I might do. I don't want it to sell out before I get a chance to get one.

Power Rangers Lightning Collection Mighty Morphin Ninja Yellow Ranger Action Figure (Target Exclusive)                                                                                              $26.49                                           Target (Target.com)

Includes:

- 1 accessory (blast effect piece)
- 1 alternate head (swappable heads to display the Ranger with or without her helmet)
- An extra pair of hands

No comments: