Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Trailer for tonight's episode of Big Sky: Do You Love an Apple

I know I'm cutting it real close with posting this but tonight is the premiere of the third season of Big Sky. I love a good mystery series and Big Sky has quickly become one of my favorite shows. Since there wasn't a trailer for tonight's episode Do You Love an Apple, I just included season 3 trailer. I don't have any expectations for tonight's episode or for the third season, I just hope that the season and the mysteries will be good.

I have been trying to make sure to write more about TV shows (new and old) that I watch or I'm interested in. So, if anyone is looking for something to watch tonight, please check out Big Sky.


Big Sky season 3 episode 1: Do You Love an Apple                                 10:00 PM EST                                                 ABC


Description:

It's been a few months of relative peace, but all that's about to change when Sunny Barnes and her family set up Sunny Day Excursions just outside of town; Cassie is called in to investigate a missing backpacker; Beau and Jenny track a murderer.

No comments: