Friday, September 23, 2022

Trailer: Meet Cute

I'm starting to feel like I live under a rock because I did not see any promotion or marketing for this movie Meet Cute, that is until now. This movie premiered two days ago but I didn't see anything for it until this morning. Why is the marketing so bad? Just because there are so many shows and movies that doesn't mean these companies should just do the bare minimum in promoting them. It means they should do more. Anyway, I created a new Romantic Comedy movie label to make it easier to find some of the movies of that genre that I post.

Okay, Meet Cute looks like a cute, fun and zany movie. It does make me wonder if Shelia really loves Gary if she keeps going back in time to try to change him? I guess I'll see once I watch this sci-fi romantic dramedy.

Meet Cute (Peacock)


Starring: Kaley Cuoco, Pete Davidson, Kevin Corrigan, Deborah S. Craig, Rock Kohli, Hari Nef, Sierra Fisk, Rebecca Schull and more

Director: Alex Lehmann

Writer: Noga Pnueli

Description:

What would you do if you could travel to your loved ones' past, heal their traumas, fix their problems, and change them into the perfect partner?

No comments: