Monday, September 5, 2022

Video: Fun Facts with Evan Buckley

I can't believe the sixth season of 9-1-1 is premiering in two weeks (Monday, September 19th) but until then it's still 9-1-1 Mondays and I wanted to post this fun little video. It's Fun Facts with Buck a fan made video by Fans Of 911 On Fox and it highlights a lot of moments of Evan "Buck" Buckley sharing interesting facts.

A while back, I wrote about Buck's love of random facts and information but also his lack of knowing pop culture references. I know on the show, Buck has been shown a lot of times being a little dim and an airhead at times but he's not dumb. He's very smart in his own way and I love that he loves looking up information and sharing it with others. He's fascinated with learning new information and I think that's pretty cool, we should all continue to be life long learners.

No comments: