Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Beauty: Two Overnight Masks

I know I don't post a lot of beauty products but there are two overnight masks that I was interested in trying. And I was wondering if any of you have tried either one or both of these products? I've mentioned before that where I live is so drying and I'm always looking for ways to keep my skin hydrated especially at night while I'm sleeping. Which is why I was thinking of trying either the Burt's Bees or the Pacifica face mask. I wonder if these overnight mask will be good to use on my hands and feet as well.

If any of you have used either product, let me know what you think of them.

1. Burt's Bees Hydrating Overnight Face Mask (2.5oz)       Retail Price: $14.99

2. Pacifica Wake Up Beautiful Super Hydration Sleepover Face Mask (2oz)     Retail Price: $15.99

No comments: