Monday, October 17, 2022

Trailer for tonight's episode of 9-1-1: Home Invasion

I know I'm totally cutting it close posting this right before tonight's episode airs. What did you think of last week's episode Animal Instincts? I thought it was good and the title went perfectly with a lot of the stories with characters making a lot of decisions that didn't seemed thought out. A lot of rash decisions especially in regards to Evan "Buck" Buckley because I can't see his decision to be a sperm donor for his old friend Connor and Connor's wife Kameron to turn out well in the long run. I really don't think Buck can truly be okay being a donor and not being a father but I guess I'll see how this will turn out as the season (or series) goes on.

As for tonight's episode Home Invasion, I certainly don't believe Maddie Buckley has anything to do with all the break-ins. However, there seem to be a lot fans speculating that the new 9-1-1 Dispatcher Noah Carmack is connected to a number of break-ins. But I don't. Because last season, the Showrunners and writers already had the new Firefighter/Paramedic Jonah Greenway turn out to be a bad guy. He was intentionally harming patients on emergency calls to be a hero in saving their lives. Which is why I can't see them doing a similar thing with the new guy Noah with having him feed information to crooks but I could be wrong. However, I think it might be someone else probably a character who although has worked at dispatch for some years but has never been on screen until this episode. Such as with the Dispatcher Gloria Wagner in the second season who had been hanging up on callers, she had worked at dispatch for years but was only shown for the first time during second season fifth episode Awful People.

I'm really looking forward to seeing tonight's episode and find out who is actually behind all the break-ins.


9-1-1 season 6 episode 5: Home Invasion                                 8:00 PM EST                                                 FOX


Description:

Athena investigates when the same house is hit with two home invasion 911 calls within hours of each other. While the 118 race to the rescue when a man is trapped in an attic. Hen asks for a second chance with her medical school professor and Maddie and Chimney regret hiring a nanny for Jee-Yun after the woman completely takes over their apartment.

No comments: