Saturday, October 22, 2022

Book Girl Thoughts: Saturday Morning and Weekend Films

I just got back from a walk, it's so nice and sunny outside. It really is a wonderful fall day. Sorry for not posting Weekend Films this morning, I ended up sleeping in longer than I thought. I rarely ever sleep in because I like to get up early and start my day. But I was tired after staying out a little late last night hanging out with some friends. It was nice to get out but in the morning I was tired so I stayed in a slept a little longer.

As for Weekend Films, I so want to see the DC Comics movie, Black Adam, which seems like it'll be a fun watch. As for the other movies, Hallmark has two new Christmas movies: We Wish You a Married Christmas at 8:00 PM EST on Hallmark Channel and We Need a Little Christmas at 10:00 PM EST on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries. Since, it's too early for Christmas movies for me (I'm totally in a Halloween spooky mood), I'll tape and watch them later. Meanwhile Lifetime has a new drama Swindler Seduction that's also on at 8:00 PM EST.

Before I go make myself a relaxing cup of tea, I just wanted to post this and say Happy Saturday!

No comments: