Friday, October 14, 2022

Fandom Friday: Random Fandom Thoughts #26


Happy Friday! I can't believe it's already the end of the week. What are some your fandom thoughts?

- I can't believe this picture below of 9-1-1 characters Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz and Evan "Buck" Buckley was posted on the official FOX España TV Instagram account and as of now it's still there and has 2,018 likes (and counting). So either, this official account just posted an edited picture and meme for fun or they are slyly confirming that Buck and Eddie will be going canon this season. Which is what a lot of fans (myself included) are hoping for.

The way these characters are written and the way the story that's continued to be told really shows just how perfect they are for each other. As best friends their relationship wouldn't change much except with a little intimacy such as kissing, hugs and shown being in bed together (9-1-1 isn't know for being racy) from what it currently is if they were written into a romantic relationship. Because they are already showing them in a very domestic and coupley way minus the intimacy.






- I haven't watched the She-Hulk: Attorney of Law TV series but I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about it. Some fans really love it while others not so much. From all the trailers that I've seen, it just doesn't seem that interesting to me. I love superhero comedies but I guess I'm just not that interested in watching She-Hulk at least right now. Maybe the trailers just don't do a good job of really promoting the show. I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind later and end up watching it. But as of now, I think I'll pass on it.






- A show that I've been enjoying is the third season of Big Sky, there is so much happening at the Sunny Day Excursions camp site with a dead hiker as well as Paige a camper who has gone missing. At first it seems as if her boyfriend Luke may have caused her disapperance but after Wednesday's episode Carrion Comfort, Paige seems to be hiding out at Sunny Barnes' son Walter's cabin or perhaps he abducted her. But then she if was, Paige could have screamed for help when Sunny and her husband Buck showed up at the cabin. It'll be interesting to see next week's episode because if Paige wasn't abducted why is she hiding out at the cabin?

No comments: