Saturday, April 29, 2023

Fandom Thought: The Thundermans Movie

How is it that I'm just now finding out about that The Thundermans TV series returning with the original cast for a movie called The Thundermans Return. The movie will be written by Jed Spingarn and directed by Trevor Kirschner. And I believe it's going to air on Nickelodeon. Apparently, the filming for the movie just finished and so far a release date still hasn't been announced.

I love the show, it's about a slightly dysfunctional family of superheroes who end up getting into all types of wacky adventures trying to living a regular life while secretly being heroes. I'm sure the movie will probably continue with them being superheroes but I'm interested in seeing how these characters have grown and changed since the series ended. Did the parents Barb and Hank retire? Did Phoebe and Max go to college or just be superheroes full time? Are Billy and Nora in high school and Chloe in elementary or middle school? Also, is Dr. Colosso still causing trouble? I'm really interested in seeing this whenever it finally airs.

No comments: