Sunday, April 2, 2023

Trailer: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always

I can't believe the Power Rangers franchise has been around for 30 years, that's a lot of cultural significance. Do you have a favorite Power Rangers series? Anyway, I don't know how I missed the release of the trailer for the Power Rangers 30th Anniversary special Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always. It will premiere Wednesday, April 19th on Netflix.

Let's see, Rita Repulsa is back and is trying to destroy the world, and the Power Rangers need to stop her. This seems really interesting and I wonder if they'll get a little help from Trini Kwan's daughter. As a big Power Rangers fan, I'm so excited to see this. I always wondered if the characters when they got older would still be Power Rangers and I guess this answered my question.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always

Description:

The Rangers come face-to-face with a familiar threat from the past. In the midst of a global crisis, they are called on once again to be the heroes the world needs.

No comments: