Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Video: Eddie Diaz (Is He Gay?)

I haven't watched the new Power Rangers 30th Anniversary Special Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Once & Always which premiered today on Netflix, but I will tonight for sure.

Until then, I wanted to post this fan video (that I believe was created by Abby (butchdiaz)) that I've seen floating around lately about Edmundo "Eddie" Diaz. Because you can't tell me the 9-1-1 writers didn't accidentally or unintentionally create a gay character. Because there is so much about Eddie that screams he is not straight or heterosexual. Absolutely nothing. The only woman this man probably loved romantically was his late wife Shannon and even that relationship had lots of issues.

There's nothing the writers can do at this point to dissuade viewers that Eddie isn't gay. However, they just won't follow through with it (at least for now). As well as put him in a relationship with Evan "Buck" Buckley but that's not going to stop fans and viewers from continuing to post about it. Hopefully one day soon it'll happen.

No comments: