Monday, May 1, 2023

Entertainment News #23: 9-1-1 cancelled on FOX but is moving to ABC


- 9-1-1 has been canceled after this current sixth season by FOX. However, the show will move to ABC for the 7th season. Wow! I'm really shocked, I was not expecting to hear on 9-1-1 Monday that 9-1-1 was cancelled. I'm really surprised FOX let the show go, especially since it's the top rated (yet highly expensive) show on the network. Well at least it's good news (or is it?) that the show will move over to ABC.

With ABC already having two shows: Station 19 and The Rookie that center around first responders, I hope 9-1-1 won't get lost in the shuffle. And that the tone of the show doesn't change and they don't start killing off main characters which the Showrunners and writers for various ABC shows like to do. However, I do hope the move means 9-1-1 will get a new showrunner and that Buck and Eddie will get a chance to be in relationship. I don't know what do you guys think, is the move good or bad news?

No comments: