Saturday, May 20, 2023

Fitness Fashion: Sports Bra and Shorts

In my Wish List Wednesday post, I wrote that I wanted to get some new fitness clothes or activewear. And I thought I would post some of the ones that I found and thinking about getting. So, I was doing a little online window shopping and found this cute pink sports bra and equally cute light pink shorts. I really like both of pieces and I certainly can't beat the price of the shorts. I don't know, maybe I'll get or keep doing a little online window shopping.


Sports Bra

PowerSoft Adjustable-Strap Sports Bra in Flower Trail           $32.99               Old Navy (oldnavy.gap.com)

- Medium Support
- Stretchy nylon shoulder straps, with adjustable sliding buckles for a customized fit




Shorts

Mid-Rise Dolphin-Hem Mesh Performance Shorts in Anemone Pink                     $12.00 (sale, regular price $19.99)                        Old Navy (oldnavy.gap.com)

- 3 inch seam
- Pockets - Breathable lightweight mesh

No comments: